Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS

Go down 
+2
zilka
johnny1000
6 posters
AuthorMessage
johnny1000
.:SoG:. Member

PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS   PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS EmptySun May 11, 2008 6:22 am

guys i visited this forum finally and i read ALL THE MEAN MESSAGES U SAID ABOUT ME NOT VERY NICE I GUESS I SEE HOW MUCH U GUYS HATE ME(siGH) NOT BEING REALLY NICE TO ME...)
Back to top Go down
zilka
Administrator
Administrator
zilka

PostSubject: Re: PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS   PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:09 am

Its not that we hate ,but arma gave u many chance and u sitll did not understand, first of all u will not be admin anymore for a long time until i buy server and i see u a good person that changed a little bit and is more mature,second Bitching in the game is part of the game some time Bitching could help u to win( @ )
Third u are really not active at our forum,the forum is here we can speak about everthing and we know each other more.
Well i hope u understand
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofguns.forumakers.com
Animatixxking

PostSubject: Re: PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS   PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:28 am

johnny1000 wrote:
guys i visited this forum finally and i read ALL THE MEAN MESSAGES U SAID ABOUT ME NOT VERY NICE I GUESS I SEE HOW MUCH U GUYS HATE ME(siGH) NOT BEING REALLY NICE TO ME...)

i appologize me to you ( sorry !!!!!)
it whas not nice of my to call you a child of 10 years old and that you sucks. (realy sorrt about it, i mean it)
but you still got no teamwork dude

Last edited by Animatixxking on Sun May 11, 2008 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MichaHell

PostSubject: yeah yeah yeah   PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS EmptySun May 11, 2008 2:30 pm

Johnny, when you dont want to play just disconnect, when you do nothing for your team, you will get bad comment again, sorry but that's the reality, i hope you will grow up dude
Back to top Go down
Jobbe - It was fun.

PostSubject: Re: PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS   PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS EmptySun May 11, 2008 3:27 pm

what a good way to respond, start your own thread and not respond in the other one (the FUCK JOHNNY one) *clap clap*

Just dont keep Asking and begging for stuff i already explained to you once how to make a bind, god damn it, IT IS LIKE ONE OF THE EASIEST THINGS TO DO! I wont respond to your question again you gotta find out yourself, or you have to donate 10$ to me via paypal then i gladly help you out Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tippa - IPX

PostSubject: Re: PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS   PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS EmptyWed May 14, 2008 1:43 am

jobbe do you accept visa Question
Back to top Go down
Jobbe - It was fun.

PostSubject: Re: PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS   PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS EmptyWed May 14, 2008 6:11 am

Tippa wrote:
jobbe do you accept visa Question
yes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS   PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS Empty

Back to top Go down

PLAYN WITH ALL SOG MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1