Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what's wrong with sog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Animatixxking
.:SoG:. Member

what's wrong with sog Empty
PostSubject: what's wrong with sog   what's wrong with sog EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:37 pm

ahah the good old sog i know it ........... where is it............Dead?.........Gone?...............i miss ,it realy..........
Why we've invite noobs into our clan?................i Laugh with jobbe lonewolf husk, arm, zilka,where is it ...
the new sog pfffffffff............Piss eachother of.. Act like kids of 5............they are noobs........Dead.......Dead.... But where is the life of sog????.....No new way to go back to the old sog.....SAD..........Sick.....Dead.......No fun.......=Sog is death
Back to top Go down
Jobbe

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with sog   what's wrong with sog EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 2:59 pm

dead since zilka... dead since other than Lone and Arm where in it, no offence but we rulled this clan... no need for noob clans anymore
Back to top Go down
huskay
huskay

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with sog   what's wrong with sog EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:21 am

i agree with u ther...if only we could get all the old SoG that where normal back in

them maybe we would be as ONe.
Back to top Go down
Animatixxking

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with sog   what's wrong with sog EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:06 am

i hope that to.......Huskay ....what are gonna do now?.......Life!! sog must life
Back to top Go down
Jobbe

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with sog   what's wrong with sog EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:23 pm

you really dont get it huh...
Back to top Go down
Animatixxking

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with sog   what's wrong with sog EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:12 pm

you're the one who don't get it jobbe
we where a super clan , cuz of one day with one mistake everything whas gone......
everybody left the clan.....Finaly the clan splits up and Arm Fucked it and alot of sog members are leaving
......how did it come so far
that's what i wanna know.
Back to top Go down
[FW]thelonewolf
[FW]thelonewolf

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with sog   what's wrong with sog EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:09 pm

While i do agree with Jeppe, it would have been nice for SoG to come back together. Currently atm, i pretty settled in [FW] and not thinking of moving. I still enjoy playing with you lot though, so things are still good =] Very Happy !

And as for Arm, hes gone off and started playing CoD4 affraid *shudder*

-[FW]thelonewolf

[url=fwclan.org]Fighting Wolverines[/url]
Back to top Go down
http://techwolf-uk.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with sog   what's wrong with sog Empty

Back to top Go down

what's wrong with sog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum