Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server behavior and respect.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|F.13|JetJock

Server behavior and respect. Empty
PostSubject: Server behavior and respect.   Server behavior and respect. EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:26 pm

Hello,

I'd like to thank those of you who have been to our server. I just want to ensure that everyone is aware that as owners we don't tolerate disrespect. One of your members almost got banned yesterday, and I wanted to give him/her another chance.

I can understand the frustration when your team is being run over. Our goal in maintaining a server to have a fun place to hang out, we our not an uber-competitive gaming group. If you believe the teams are off-balanced, please call a vote, even if it doesn't pass, most of our members will switch sides just to keep it fun for everyone.

I will not point out who the player was, but in leaving made the comment that "My team is a bunch of $%^$% Homos... etc" (or something similar).

Please don't.

JetJock
Back to top Go down
Armegadon
Administrator
Administrator
Armegadon

Server behavior and respect. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server behavior and respect.   Server behavior and respect. EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Ok thanks for the info. i'll talk to the guys.
Back to top Go down

Server behavior and respect.
Page 1 of 1