Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flying in the tormentor/anansi

Go down 
+3
Jobbe - It was fun.
[FW]thelonewolf
Animatixxking
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Animatixxking
.:SoG:. Member

Flying in the tormentor/anansi Empty
PostSubject: Flying in the tormentor/anansi   Flying in the tormentor/anansi EmptyWed May 07, 2008 11:16 am

if you want to fly better with the tormentor/Anansi use the advanced fly controls ( you can than fly in cirkels and you're more accurated to shoot down troops)

If you got a missile lock you can use your fly decoys!!

Tormentor got strockets and plasma cannons

Anansi got LAW and rockets

The airbattle

Anansi vs tormentor

The Anansi go faster around the tormentor and got better chance to win Very Happy . But the tormentor is more accurated to shoot down troops of the gdf
Back to top Go down
[FW]thelonewolf
[FW]thelonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Flying in the tormentor/anansi   Flying in the tormentor/anansi EmptyWed May 07, 2008 11:25 am

meh, i dont use advanced flight controls (keep crashing), im fine with my standard controls Razz .
and wot button do you have ur decoy button assigned to? for me its "_mouse2"
Back to top Go down
http://techwolf-uk.livejournal.com
Jobbe - It was fun.

PostSubject: Re: Flying in the tormentor/anansi   Flying in the tormentor/anansi EmptyWed May 07, 2008 2:45 pm

lol do you not use advanced, i know you better flier than me, but if you practiced with advanced you would be sooo much better
Back to top Go down
[FW]thelonewolf
[FW]thelonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Flying in the tormentor/anansi   Flying in the tormentor/anansi EmptyWed May 07, 2008 3:11 pm

i probably would be better, but i always get distracted by doing backflips and attempting barrel rolls lol!
Back to top Go down
huskay
huskay

PostSubject: Re: Flying in the tormentor/anansi   Flying in the tormentor/anansi EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:10 am

HHHAA

same

i always try to do barrel rols, when im high in the air, i attempt but to no success... i just plumt down =[
Back to top Go down
[FW]thelonewolf
[FW]thelonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Flying in the tormentor/anansi   Flying in the tormentor/anansi EmptyThu May 08, 2008 2:16 pm

huskay wrote:
i just plumt down =[

lawl same

*crash*
Back to top Go down
rAEk
rAEk

PostSubject: Re: Flying in the tormentor/anansi   Flying in the tormentor/anansi EmptySat May 10, 2008 12:02 pm

I never tried the advanced flight controls. How does it differ from the default setup?
Back to top Go down
Jobbe - It was fun.

PostSubject: Re: Flying in the tormentor/anansi   Flying in the tormentor/anansi EmptySat May 10, 2008 12:05 pm

rAEk wrote:
I never tried the advanced flight controls. How does it differ from the default setup?
With advanced you have unlimted control over your aircraft and can do backflips and barrel rolls and stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
huskay
huskay

PostSubject: Re: Flying in the tormentor/anansi   Flying in the tormentor/anansi EmptySat May 10, 2008 1:36 pm

i did a barrel roll..but lost half my life pig pig pig geek
Back to top Go down
rAEk
rAEk

PostSubject: Re: Flying in the tormentor/anansi   Flying in the tormentor/anansi EmptySat May 10, 2008 5:21 pm

nice...looks like i really gotta try this since i find myself flying around in the amansi/tormentor more and more lately
Back to top Go down
slipmatsoldat
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Flying in the tormentor/anansi   Flying in the tormentor/anansi EmptySat May 10, 2008 6:22 pm

Advanced controls just allow you to control the pitch/yaw freely- which means yes, you can roll and loop, but both are completely useless as far as killing or evading goes- to roll you need to be traveling at close to top speed and then start rolling- and then change thrust upwards to downwards as you start turning upside down, otherwise your headed straight into the ground before you can correct it.

What all of it really means is it allows you to get a lot more kills as you can point the nose directly down at the ground for those tough shots, or to "air strafe" quicker as you can roll farther into it. The best technique that can be derived from this is circling a vehicle or whatever in a tight circle- you are very hard to hit, yet you keep the target in your sights very easily.

Also, because of the extreme changes in the aircraft's orientation your are able to do, I've found it much easier (although it takes some practice to learn the finesse needed to get the vehicle going where you want to go) to maneuver/make extremely tight turns, while maintaining a decent speed (the key flying in this game). If you watch any good pilot, you will see he very rarely slows down, let alone stop.

And remember, the air brake is one of your best friends!
Back to top Go down
GanginGunner (Solo)
GanginGunner (Solo)

PostSubject: Re: Flying in the tormentor/anansi   Flying in the tormentor/anansi EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:40 am

Lonewolf is a legend in flying,He could help ya out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying in the tormentor/anansi   Flying in the tormentor/anansi Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying in the tormentor/anansi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About the clan :: General ETQW Talk!-
Jump to: